New Thread
Hide
4096 characters remaining
Max filesize: 3.00 MB, Max files: 3
More

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Habbenings, news and serious stuff
What are your thoughts on the Dravidian question?anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 00:39:173039Reply
Just admit it. If it wasn't for the dravidians and their hybrids, India would literally be more developed than the United States right now.
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 03:13:233040Reply
>>3039
Fuck off flaggot
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 09:51:073043Reply
>>3039
Dravidians are fine.The hybrids are the problem.
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 11:55:573046Reply
>>3043
This tbh, SC ST niggers and muzzies are the real problem.
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 15:48:343050Reply
>>3039
But the most Dravidian parts of the country are the most developed...
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 07:28:123041Reply
I am a hindu. A mad mad hindu
😒anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 07:32:203042Reply
>>3041
Okay, and?
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 10:05:273044Reply
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 13:27:273049Reply
>>3044
>gatekeeping
😒
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 10:53:403045Reply
What exactly are you going to do if a politician wants you dead?
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 12:15:213047Reply
>>3045
Become a politician
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 13:26:403048Reply
>>3045
Well I guess
>Declare in public, reveal why he wasn't you dead. Tell that if you died unnaturally it's his fault. Seek help for opposition party.
>Pack up necessary stuff and run away to another state where different party rules(and if possible against the other party)
>Maybe reveal information why they want you dead to a prominent member of the opposition party and try to get him/her to save your ass
Sabarimala questionanon06/01/2019 (Sun) 13:15:132879Reply
How fair is the meddling in religious customs in Sabrimala by the State? What happened to freedom of religion here? Does equality for all only apply to Hindu customs?
29 posts and 4 images omitted.
anon14/01/2019 (Mon) 11:29:362986Reply
>>2981
>>2982
Not an argument retard.
You have yet to explain why
>a free individual trying to free himself from being leeched by another free individual is against human rights
>why restrictions on entry on a non governmental organizational property is against human rights
Also how are any of them discriminating in anyway soycuck?
You faggots are ruining humanity and cultural identity as a whole, so its all right. India is a artificial meme country that can be rebuild any other time, Hinduism and its culture roots are real entities once lost will hardly return back, so don't give me that muh cuntry argument.
And where did I even bring up caste, you retard? Don't divert the discussion to other red herrings.Substantiate why any of the shit you claim is true instead of seething like a retard and giving out NPC responses once you run out of arguments to make.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 05:50:502995Reply
>>2986
>not an argoomen reee
>soy
>cuck
back to 4reddit you go with your trash OPINIONS.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 07:27:262996Reply
>>2995
>still no arguments
>still seething
Why don't you go back to reddit, especially the randia and karla subreddits where you come from? You will find fellow npcs who agree with you and you won't have to seethe this much encountering opinions against yours and you can't argue with.
You are not convincing anybody here. Nobody is impressed by setting you pathetically trying to appropriate /pol/ memes to come off as edgy and contrarian but still failing at basic argumentation while being anti-pol.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 07:27:532997Reply
>>2996
*seeing you
anon23/01/2019 (Wed) 00:38:273038Reply
>>2982
Ja be madarchod katwe mulle. Did you send your hijabi wife to stand in line?

Or you're some pedo pastor from Kerala church, who sent bunch of women there and threatened to rape them if they don't go?
Arm Sizeanon15/01/2019 (Tue) 16:13:152991Reply
How big are your arms?

Unflexed : 11in
Flexed 13.5in

What's weird is I curl 30kg dumbbels for reps.
2 posts and 1 image omitted.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 08:49:562998Reply
>>2991
Let's make this thread /fit/ general.
I haven't measured my arms though I soon intend to. I have been following SS+GOMAD formula for three months and haven't noticed any notable strength/muscle gains. Should I switch to greyskull ppl instead?
anon17/01/2019 (Thu) 17:39:353008Reply
>>2991
Abe chutiye dumbbells par weights pounds me hote hain, kg me nahi
anon18/01/2019 (Fri) 10:40:153009Reply
>>3008
I guess dono ko jor ke bol Raha hoga
anon18/01/2019 (Fri) 11:51:543010Reply
>>3009
>I guess
Tu kaun hai lundfakeer
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 06:10:593037Reply
>>3010
Gym pro
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 19:03:233019Reply
I will vote for Modi bcz in his government :-
1.India have reached to nearly 5 trillion dollar economy in FDI
2. Its only bcz of Modi that Pakistan is bound to beg in front of other country to save its economy.
3.Modiji is very down to earth person his thinking starts from building toilets and ends on Mars mission. Modiji is the first pm of India who thinks about girls and made toilets for them.
4. 18000 villeges have been electrified after 2014 and my village was one of them.
5. This is the first time ever in 70 years that India have an international popular PM.
6.Modi government is for farmers which he have proved to increase MSP to 1.5 times of expenditure.
7.its only bcz of Modi that we can see Made in India tag on smartphones..this was totally a dream fir Indians to use made in India phones.
8.Its only Modiji who dreamt to bring bullet trains in India.
9.its only bcz of modiji that in Kashmir Maximum number of terrorist were killed in last 2 year..
10.Last but not the least..when ur enemies start to unite..then alwaya think that u r on the right way..
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 20:50:093020Reply
>>3019
i'll vote congress because i want a more nationalistic agenda in 2022
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 02:36:273032Reply
>>3019

>be single
>get a job
>go to a tier II city in UP
>look for a house
>mfw now one gives a house to an unmarried man

but you can give your country to run to an unmarried man. Indian retard logic 10/10
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 05:55:043035Reply
>>3032
Based bhaiyyas
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 06:03:363036Reply
>>3032
There is a difference between incel and brahmachari, you incel freak
Kanhaiya Kumaranon21/01/2019 (Mon) 02:58:103023Reply
> Be Kanhaiya Kumar
> Born in Bimaruland
> No facilities and shit
> Somehow get into JNU
> Turn commie
> Thinks that bourgeois and fascist Indian state is responsible for state of his Bimaru shithole
> Starts hating himself
> Can't even get gril with sub 2 looks.
> Shouts anti India slogans
> Sedition.jpg
> Leftist bikau media praises him
> Becomes champion of free speech
> All is well
5 posts omitted.
anon21/01/2019 (Mon) 16:42:083029Reply
>>3027
>pHD in african studies
Is that a thing or is it just a specialization branch in history/geography?
anon21/01/2019 (Mon) 18:27:173030Reply
>>3029
Some meme-tier subject, apparently

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_studies
anon21/01/2019 (Mon) 21:28:203031Reply
>>3028

> Stated facts

Cope harder liberandu cuck. Your Kanhaiya good for nothing Kumar shouted anti India slogans. JNU students and their commie mentors are cancer. Shehla Rashid is whore of ISIS. Now gtfo
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 03:15:373033Reply
>>3031
Proofs?
anon22/01/2019 (Tue) 03:16:123034Reply
>>3031
Also I'm not a kumar fan, just starting facts.
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 04:12:163014Reply
we need a brahmin ethnostate
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 12:22:123018Reply
>>3014
*Savarna ethno-state. FTFY
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 20:51:333021Reply
>>3018
no nigger i dont need your fix
brahmin ethnostate
we dont need the other 3 varnas
anon20/01/2019 (Sun) 18:12:493022Reply
>>3021
lol dumbass do you even know what savarna is
*ahem*anon18/01/2019 (Fri) 20:37:063011Reply
Daily reminder that Carpet Shitting is strictly forbidden.
anon18/01/2019 (Fri) 21:26:233012Reply
Chennai Airport lol
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 03:46:283013Reply
>>3011
FAKE FAKE FAKE
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 07:38:023015Reply
>>3011
Like we don't know how to fucking read hindi, huh?
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 07:41:473016Reply
>>3015
Correction
anon19/01/2019 (Sat) 10:35:263017Reply
>>3015
>>3016
Looks like icenigger shooped the photo but forgot to shoop Hindu too.
Dalitendra Cucks Us Again: Caste+EWS Reservations Extended To Private Collegesanon16/01/2019 (Wed) 12:42:442999Reply
https://www.telegraphindia.com/india/entire-range-of-reservations-extended-to-private-colleges/cid/1681913

Holy fuck, and no one's batting an eyelid. This is an extremely radical step- extending SC, ST, OBC quotas to private higher education institutions along with the new EWS reservation. This effectively screws upper castes who were already put at a huge disadvantage competing for government college seats.

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? When are we going to wake up, when the Bhim mobs come to lynch us in our houses for the last bit of gibs? r/india is right, we need to emigrate and let this shithole die.

Pic unrelated.
3 posts omitted.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 16:16:453003Reply
>>3002
OBC itself is a meme. It's just an artificial group made up to get vote banks.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 17:41:023004Reply
>>3003
First they came for the Brahmins, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Brahmin.

Then they came for the Rajputs, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Rajput.

Then they came for the Baniyas, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Baniya.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 18:40:423005Reply
>>3004
UC's make up 10-20% max, literally 80% of the country is left.
anon16/01/2019 (Wed) 19:07:003006Reply
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
anon17/01/2019 (Thu) 02:36:393007Reply
>>3004
Rajpoos are wannabhanis though




Delete

(Removes the file reference to the posts)

(Removes the saved files from the server)