/b/ - बकlol

बोलो जुबाँ केसरी

Catalog
Mode: Thread
[CLOSE]
Remaining characters: 4095
Max filesize: 4.00 MB
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 13:01:25 291901
Any death grips fan in indiachan?
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:35:44 291890
http://www.breastnotes.com/aware/aware-stages-opt.html this site describes the five stages of breast development in females. it also shows pictures of boobs of real women in each stage the girls in first two stages are under 15
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:56:08 291900 Reply
>>291890 Thanks for you valuable service of providing this information comrade
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 13:02:31 291902 Reply
>>291890 IP GRABBER HAI YAARO, DO NOT CLICK!!
catboykami redpill anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:08:31 291878
huwhite faggot is a pedophile why are huwhites pedophiles? a horse dick sucking pedo is huwhite saviour topkek.pic rel is also a pedo with creepy photos of his own son
5 posts omitted.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:10:23 291886 Reply
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:12:40 291887 Reply
>>291882 you know if he had infrastructure like Daily Mail we would hear about pedo stories of Indian elites and everyone in UP everyday. rape and pedophilia prevalent in India is actually highly under reported. not to say that whites are any less pedophiles, but to say that any race is less pedophilic than any other is dishonesty.
Huwhites ki baat ho rahi hai anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:43:00 291893 Reply
India me to pata hai bhai huwhites ki baat karo
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:49:36 291899 Reply
>>291893 I mean, it's already well known. pedophilia and abuse is deeply rooted in white society. the fact that "barely legal" and "countdown to 18" is a so common is a free admission from these people that the only thing stopping them from fucking anyone under that is just the law. it's a free admission of ephebophilia. as for proper DSM-5 pedophilia, 4chan already had enough threads about that, no?
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 13:03:25 291903 Reply
>>291878 >complaining about pedophilia in pajeetchan
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:33:53 291889
When I was 13, just like many other Indian boys at the time, I was an anxious, depressed wreck. I used to hate school, and pretty much my entire life, just like I do now but at least then I had some friends that I regularly talked to and could see some girls. even talked to a few of them. bad times when I experiencing them, but but possibly better than what I have, in retrospect. one of the various forms of escapism I tried was by being a Discord chatter and like most young teens I was insufferable. I was quite nosy and being a touch starved Indian I used to ask everyone about their sex life. the few memorable ones are that girl who was three years older than me who told me about her sexual abuse when she was 4-5 at hands of 2 boys 10 and 12. she talked about how it still had quite a big impact on her life and mental health despite it being so many years ago. that was what informed my perspective on sexual abuse of children and how even non-PIV stuff can badly damage a child. another one was a 30+ Spanish woman who was quite open with me and didn't mind the nosiness of a random Discord kid. she talked about her first sexual experience when was 17 and how she regretted it and wished she could have done it with a better person instead of this random shitty guy who treated her badly and she broke up with just a few weeks later. "but the first time is meaningless and a bad experience for nearly everyone! why are you giving it more worth for no reason!" I asked. she said I just don't understand. and I also remember Vsauce talking about his first kiss when he was 16 or something. I don't know what that informed my perspective on. maybe that we should care about we have our first personal experiences with? but giving it too more importance as a culture seems unfair to those who didn't have the best of first experience through not a lot of fault of their own. I'm still thinking if the /r9k/ way of only wanting a partner who's never been in a relationship before is right or not. or if this position is just a opinion/preference that's impossible to judge to be right or wrong. I don't know. (I'm quite mentally ill, so don't try to construct a coherent narrative about me or my life using my posts, and remember that's it's incredibly gay to screenshot random non-notable posts from chan schizoids)
1 post omitted.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:40:44 291892 Reply
>>291889 There's a containment board for your kind faggot Fuck off to >>>/man/
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:43:04 291894 Reply
>>291892 but this isn't about depression in particular it's about perspective on two different things, as an excerpt from my (hypothetical) diary. and since it contains a reference to child sexual abuse, it it quite appropriate for /b/. post your diary, anon.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:43:24 291895 Reply
>>291889 >When I was 13, just like many other Indian boys at the time, I was an anxious, depressed wreck. I used to hate school, and pretty much my entire life, just like I do now but at least then I had some friends that I regularly talked to and could see some girls. even talked to a few of them. bad times when I experiencing them, but but possibly better than what I have, in retrospect. >one of the various forms of escapism I tried was by being a Discord chatter and like most young teens I was insufferable. I was quite nosy and being a touch starved Indian I used to ask everyone about their sex life. >the few memorable ones are that girl who was three years older than me who told me about her sexual abuse when she was 4-5 at hands of 2 boys 10 and 12. she talked about how it still had quite a big impact on her life and mental health despite it being so many years ago. that was what informed my perspective on sexual abuse of children and how even non-PIV stuff can badly damage a child. >another one was a 30+ Spanish woman who was quite open with me and didn't mind the nosiness of a random Discord kid. she talked about her first sexual experience when was 17 and how she regretted it and wished she could have done it with a better person instead of this random shitty guy who treated her badly and she broke up with just a few weeks later. "but the first time is meaningless and a bad experience for nearly everyone! why are you giving it more worth for no reason!" I asked. she said I just don't understand. and I also remember Vsauce talking about his first kiss when he was 16 or something. >I don't know what that informed my perspective on. maybe that we should care about we have our first personal experiences with? but giving it too more importance as a culture seems unfair to those who didn't have the best of first experience through not a lot of fault of their own. I'm still thinking if the /r9k/ way of only wanting a partner who's never been in a relationship before is right or not. or if this position is just a opinion/preference that's impossible to judge to be right or wrong. I don't know. >(I'm quite mentally ill, so don't try to construct a coherent narrative about me or my life using my posts, and remember that's it's incredibly gay to screenshot random non-notable posts from chan schizoids)
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:47:17 291897 Reply
>>291894 >but this isn't about depression in particular it's about perspective on two different things, as an excerpt from my (hypothetical) diary. and since it contains a reference to child sexual abuse, it it quite appropriate for /b/. post your diary, anon.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:48:36 291898 Reply
>>291894 All blogshitters belong on /man/ it's not a depression only board. Fuck off there
Why site ded? anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 09:57:47 291866
Rusty y u a chamar.
2 posts omitted.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 10:49:50 291872 Reply
>>291871 based pedochad
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:03:13 291874 Reply
>>291866 good, let this (((chan))) die.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:03:55 291875 Reply
>>291866 good, let this (((chan))) die.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:06:18 291876 Reply
>>291875 anyone who uses pajeet.top instead of indiachan.com is a literal sepoy and white bootlicker.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:46:04 291896 Reply
>>291876 ill be using pajeet.top from now on
post your stats /b/ros anon 04/21/2021 (Wed) 20:17:23 291733
>Age: 20 >Height: 5'6" >pp length (hard): 6"+ >Current coom rate: 2-1 faps per day >Most cooms in 24 hours: 5 times >Longest time without cooming: ~14 days >Estimated total coom spilled:(211 Liters) >Weight: 56kg >Number of women penetrated: 0 >Body type: skinny
9 posts and 2 images omitted.
Xtian Dalit gang 04/22/2021 (Thu) 03:58:01 291757 Reply
>>291733 >Age: 25 >Height: 6'4" >pp length at full erection: 3 meters >Current coom rate: I don't fap, masturbating is harmful for the body. The only time I coom in my wife after fucking her is once every month >Most cooms in 24 hours: 1 time, in my wife's pussy >Longest time without cooming inside my wife: 62 days >Estimated total coom spilled: 1893 Litres >Weight: 90kg >Number of women penetrated: 1 (i'm not a manwhore, I only fuck my sacred other) >Body type: Jacked and ripped
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 04:02:50 291758 Reply
>>291757 You have been promoted to level" fantasy cuck"
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 04:31:19 291759 Reply
>>291733 18 5'10 5'' twice a month 73 days 73 kg 0 Skinny fat
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 06:05:26 291771 Reply
>>291733 Age-21 Height-5'10 Pp length-5.8' Current coom rate-5-6 times per month Most cooms in 24 hours- 4 (when I used to coom alot, at 13) Longest time without cooming- 5½ months Weight- 95kg Number of women penetrated- 0 Body type- slightly obese
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 12:17:18 291888 Reply
>>291733 >Age: 26 >Height: 5'10" >pp length (hard): 6"+ >Current coom rate: 1-2 faps per day >Most cooms in 24 hours: 8 times >Longest time without cooming: ~40 days >Estimated total coom spilled:(600 Liters) >Weight: 72 kg >Number of women penetrated: 2 >Body type: /fit/
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:41:33 291880
>award winning journalism
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:49:51 291881 Reply
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 07:50:00 291819
O Paki Paki re Paki Paki Aa paas aa reh na jaaye koi khwaish baaki...
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 10:44:01 291870 Reply
>>291819 paki just wants a goat
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 11:00:48 291873 Reply
>>291819 മറഞ്ഞിരുന്നുംകൊണ്ടൊളിഞ്ഞു നോക്കണ കറുത്ത കണ്ണാളേ കുറുമ്പീ നാണം വേണ്ടെടീ മടിച്ചിടാതിങ്ങു കടന്നു വന്നോളൂ കുണുങ്ങി കുണുങ്ങി അടുത്തുവാ എന്റെ അരയന്നപ്പിടയെ കരളേ മധുര മുത്തമൊന്നേകിടാം നിന്റെ നുണക്കുഴികവിളിൽ
Looking for roommates in pune Vambamdam 04/22/2021 (Thu) 06:35:26 291776
Hi I am originally from Kolkata but now I am living in a pg in pune. I had been suffering from depression for more than 10 years,I thought the reason was something else but after coming here and having session with a phsycratist I came to know I have been suffering from gender dysphoria. I always feel sad without any reason. The doctor told me I am trans but I feel more like a feminine non Binary person. I have been wearing female clothes and using female stuffs for a longer time even before I knew this is gender dysphoria. I had never worn male boxers in my life, they are so disgusting, I have used normal male bikinis but I didn't feel good or comfortable in it and looked disgusting to me. Even when I had started using female underwears I didn't know I am currently in dysphoria.I want to start hrt from January, I may not do it on a regular basis as I feel my gender fluctuates. I can't go for hrt if I stay in pg, already these typical people here had complained against me saying I roam around wearing underwear in pg, now short tight pants which are to the knee level are as underwears to the cis gender males, you might have seen females wearing it too. I have tried searching for other LGBTQ flatmates or roommates and some were scarry as help, they want me as sex slave then only I can stay with them. I just want to live a normal happy human life being who I am. Please let me know if anyone can help me to stay with someone.
20 posts and 6 images omitted.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 09:38:16 291859 Reply
>>291809 It is a western meme and very outdated. Suicide rate in trans people (mortality) has consistently gone down since that study. Its not relevant there and sure as shit not relevant here. As a matter of fact universally transitioning lowers suicide rates especially if u have a supportive environment.. >>291818 I come from a family of TMC voters but personally I'm apolitical. I don't follow politics and neither do I vote
Vambamdam 04/22/2021 (Thu) 09:39:55 291861 Reply
>>291795 Hey nice to meet you! Are you on discord? What is your username?My username is vambamdam👽#4674 Please talk to me
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 09:41:37 291862 Reply
>>291843 I don't understand wtf is your problem?? And how am I spreading degeneracy? I specifically said I don't want sex I just want a normal life being who i am...
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 10:12:47 291867 Reply
>>291862 >I just want a normal life being who i am... I get that, just not on our homeland personally I don't care about your sexuality and you can do whatever you want in bhangal, just not here
Vambamdam 04/22/2021 (Thu) 10:22:48 291868 Reply
>>291867 What does homeland has to do with it? If a marathi did the same thing I am doing you would okay with that?
anon 04/21/2021 (Wed) 21:09:23 291740
The date format on Indiachan is in MM/DD/YYYY format. Rusty you sepoy chammar. Atleast date ka toh format wo rakhle jo India main use hota h.
anon 04/21/2021 (Wed) 21:13:39 291741 Reply
>>291740 True but the lazy faggot will take 4 more years to do this simple thing
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 03:03:13 291745 Reply
>>291740 Post it on IRC, faggot.
anon 04/22/2021 (Thu) 09:56:21 291865 Reply
>>291740 actually it's the opposite of sepoy. but not quite pro-nation either. see, we inherited this DD/MM/YYYY format from the British. so preferring it over the American (who never tried to colonize India) is the real sepoy behaviour. but the true pro-nation behaviour would have been to use a neutral international format.
Catalog Logs 12345678910
Delete
Report
×