/a/ - Anime & Manga

ありがとうございます

Catalog
Mode: Thread
[CLOSE]
Remaining characters: 4095
Max filesize: 4.00 MB
anon bc26ca 03/27/2021 (Sat) 15:32:17 9995
> shinji i am not sorry that I have neglected you all of my life to reincarnate my dead wife because of my screw up
> Get in the robot
> No fuck you
> Get in the robot shinji
> ok
> Hello I am orange haired narcisistic bitch
> Hello I am your mother's clone with blue hair
> repeat for 20 eps
> Shinji now gay
> Gay guy dies or something
> Beeeg robot fight
> World turns into orange juice
> have sex with mom or something
> beeeg mommy dead
> robot in orbit
> strangle orange haired bitch
> the end
13 posts and 3 images omitted.
anon 1680c6 03/29/2021 (Mon) 06:48:26 10023
>>10022
> don't waste your time and energy making shitty anime list and reading dumb reviews written by ironic weebo types and you will find yourself enjoying anime a lot more also stop using shitty buzzwords like 2deep4u
You seem to be annoyed now.
Never read an anime review or any sort of list in my life, and I mostly watch anime without browsing chans or any forums by browsing through the pirated streaming sites list and still thought it wasn't worth my time. No better than ecchi harem manga or anime.
I used 2deep4u because it aptly describes what I think about Evangelion. Maybe I would have thought it was worth watching at the time of its release or early 2000s because it was novel but not now.

> pic related
Didn't think he was a pussy. His reasons were more or less justified and considering the rest of the more or less dysfunctional characters acting out of self interest. Does it mean I want to be him or something? No. Who wants to be a manlet with mental issues? Does it mean I would want to insert myself into this universe? No. Who wants to be in a post apocalyptic hell hole with most of the people on crew having mental issues and generally a pain to be around?
anon 1680c6 03/29/2021 (Mon) 06:56:31 10024
>>10023
> browsing chans or any forums by
browsing chans or any forums but by
anon 1680c6 03/29/2021 (Mon) 07:05:03 10025
>>10023
And yes, this is maybe my first time making a thread on /a/.
anon 02a93e 03/29/2021 (Mon) 07:50:52 10026
>>10023
>annoyed
I am not the one who made a whole thread because people on internet like a show i don't lol
>2deep4u
no it doesn't describe anything up, it's up there with self-inset and deconstruction in terms of shitty review buzzwords people use because they can't actually describe the actual problem/
>pic related
meant as a meme don't take it so personally, idk what you are even complaining about anymore. You can't relate? I can't relate with plenty of characters but i can still appreciate them, if that ain't you then watch what you like
anon 1680c6 03/29/2021 (Mon) 08:11:23 10027
>>10026
>I am not the one who made a whole thread because people on internet like a show i don't lol
I made a thread to get an answer whether this show has any substance other than been an edgy teenage angst show with beeg robot. Anyway, you do you. I don't care anymore.

> no it doesn't describe anything up, it's up there with self-inset and deconstruction in terms of shitty review buzzwords people use because they can't actually describe the actual problem.
I disagree but whatever.
Coin time anon add579 03/28/2021 (Sun) 03:21:18 10008
Camie thread - My Hero Academia
anon f2f366 03/28/2021 (Sun) 03:26:15 10009
>>10008
Sauce?
anon add579 03/28/2021 (Sun) 03:27:02 10010
>>10009
BC my hero academia season 4
anon a7c42e 03/28/2021 (Sun) 08:18:27 10013
>>10008
mha is the stinkiest popular anime. Dropped it after season 1
anon aad994 03/28/2021 (Sun) 20:02:12 10020
>watching discount naruto
Difference between 3 Chink subspecies anon 9357f7 03/21/2021 (Sun) 10:25:58 9889
Why is nip media so much more mature than gook or chink? Was reading a chink knockoff of oreimo right now and it does the wish fulfillment parts well, chink kirino is actually likable for example but the MC is such a manlet rage faggot. He literally never tries to calm down situations and of course despite being an average wagecuck he can beat up multiple gang members because he fought in school(Lmao). In one scene, his sister is watching his porn and he wants to beat up the porn star for some reason, though he realizes it wouldn't actually fix anything. Gooks otoh are absolutely fixated on le revenge, all their mcs are wronged in the past so they become chads to fix that. Lookism for example. Even their NTR porn MCs get detailed backstories about how their mothers were the city bus so they turned up the way they are. And neither ever has ugly characters. On the topic of NTR, nothing beats the fat old man trope. But for gooks even NTR protags have to be 20 something bodybuilders with kpop faces.

Nips have their own issues but Korean or Chinese media is basically India tier. Even if I understand China because of censor BS why the fuck do the richfags in Korea not have better taste? Their people love nip media despite hating nips so its obvious the market is there, why are gook authors so shit that they can't take it?
16 posts and 2 images omitted.
anon 303c05 03/24/2021 (Wed) 22:22:24 9968
>>9960
>(you)
anon 697c7c 03/26/2021 (Fri) 01:33:52 9970
>>9968
I unironically do like all the autistic stimulator games especially city builders.
anon 413853 03/27/2021 (Sat) 10:25:58 9991
>>9970
City builders aren't autistic, I play them too.
anon 620410 03/27/2021 (Sat) 15:46:28 9997
>>9889
> Was reading a chink knockoff of oreimo
name?
anon 413853 03/27/2021 (Sat) 18:21:16 10003
>>9997
problematic little sister fell in love with me.

Btw on further reading it isn't really an oreimo knockoff. The initial parts copy a lot of the setting and I feel like part of the main plot might also be leading up to a oreimoish twist in the end but otherwise its a different kind of setting. Office romance majorly and there's also some corp intrigue, nice harem with some god tier girls and the MC isn't as much of a pathetic betacuck as oreimo's.
I like it but chink names are so autistic holy fuck. Give a masamune or nakamura any day over chu naan, why do their names all sound like noises babies make?
Bleach new season release date anon fc3be5 03/27/2021 (Sat) 11:47:54 9992
Any idea when the new season of Bleach will be released?

It is supposed to be released this year , but any idea about an exact date/month?
anon 28be01 03/26/2021 (Fri) 14:23:58 9972
Hi, so I decided to watch some mind blowing epic anime. Next thing I did was to type "mind blowing anime reddit" in the search bar. After mining several reddit links these were the names which were most frequented:
1. serial experiments lain
2. shinsekai yori
3. monster
4. neon genesis evangelion
5. ergo proxy
6. texhnolyze
7. paranoia agent
Which one among these should I go for? Recommend something else if you think these are not epic enough
7 posts and 1 image omitted.
anon eb0e55 03/26/2021 (Fri) 14:45:19 9980
>>9977
replace eva with perfect blue and drop shinsekai yori and your list isn't half bad
anon eb0e55 03/26/2021 (Fri) 14:47:13 9981
>>9980
oh yeah and add nhk
anon 28be01 03/26/2021 (Fri) 14:51:17 9982
>>9980
But they say on reddit that perfect blue is too slow
>>9981
Just finished it lol
anon eb0e55 03/26/2021 (Fri) 15:33:30 9983
>>9982
>but they say on reddit
imagine using reddit opinions to determine your tastes in anime
bet this faggot unironically uses MAL aswell
like I said, jannies if you are reading this please do the honors
anon 77a26d 03/27/2021 (Sat) 01:21:23 9985
>>9983
I use MAL, what's wrong in that?
anon c1201b 03/24/2021 (Wed) 20:17:27 9964
In a recent video garnt from gigguk said he likes x-ray hentai.
Are all weebs fucking degenerates
anon 3cf519 03/24/2021 (Wed) 20:21:05 9965
>>9964
What's wrong with x ray hentai? They're one the only good thing about hentai where you can see the action directly.
anon 3cf519 03/24/2021 (Wed) 20:37:34 9967
>>9966
>cherry picking with ugly chamarina and nigger pic
anon 195065 03/25/2021 (Thu) 12:34:43 9969
>>9964
Xray is good what do you mean retard
anon fd4156 03/24/2021 (Wed) 08:45:36 9949
Doraemon ki steel troops wali film kafi emotional hai


i cri
anon c7f667 03/24/2021 (Wed) 08:47:08 9950
>>9949
I wanted to fuck that pink haired girl when I saw it as a child.
anon 5ac6bb 03/24/2021 (Wed) 08:58:10 9951
>>9949
I remember I used to watch only those episodes that had Dekisugi in it lol
anon fd4156 03/24/2021 (Wed) 09:15:34 9952
>>9950
who doesn't
anon 01a7c1 03/24/2021 (Wed) 16:04:15 9962
>>9950
Maine usko nangi nahate hue dekha hai jb Nobita anywhere door se uske bathroom mai chala gaya tha🤭🤭🤭
Thoughts? anon 51b487 11/11/2020 (Wed) 01:43:49 7421
Thoughts?
22 posts and 2 images omitted.
anon 311a69 02/11/2021 (Thu) 09:00:24 8844
>>7855
Don't listen to weeb faggots. Watch barefoot gen.
anon 58060b 03/01/2021 (Mon) 05:12:27 9359
>>8844
Based
anon ad1699 03/24/2021 (Wed) 14:41:53 9957
I'm a filthy casual and barely watch anime, for me, this movie was really powerful and I broke into tears 2-3 times. Really shocking to see how desperation can get to the proudest of the people.
anon 4c27f9 03/24/2021 (Wed) 14:47:39 9958
>>9957
>cries after watching cartoons
kys faggot
anon ad1699 03/24/2021 (Wed) 14:49:40 9959
>>9958
no u.
Age anon 2f5a47 03/20/2021 (Sat) 19:33:46 9886
How old are you guys?
7 posts and 1 image omitted.
anon a12d10 03/22/2021 (Mon) 13:19:03 9913
anon b69f27 03/22/2021 (Mon) 13:20:32 9915
>>9913
mai bhi 15 hu
anon 13660f 03/23/2021 (Tue) 01:24:51 9927
>>9886
29 and Amerikan
anon 9656d2 03/23/2021 (Tue) 03:40:17 9930
anon 8bb1cd 03/24/2021 (Wed) 08:43:21 9948
Sentence Mining anon 68e1cf 03/23/2021 (Tue) 17:33:25 9940
What system do you use to sentence mine from anime? Is there a way to sentence mine from local files?
Catalog Logs 12345678910
Delete
Report
×